At BAAS you will meet experienced specialists offering support along the whole maritime value chain. We manage vessels, people, costs and investments. All from one hand – from our offices in Hamburg and Lübeck.
Short distances, strong presence, concentrated know-how. This is how we master the increasing demands of an industry that is reinventing itself:
- Close to the managed vessel – within a lean organizational structure we act with agility in a dynamic business environment.
- Hand in hand – the co-operation between our crew, service technicians and shipyard personnel works well, thanks to a well-established and continuously developing network.
- OPEX advantages – acting hands-on along a well-considered and regularly reviewed long-term maintenance planning we achieve OPEX benefits.
- Speed – keeping critical spares on stock and managing spare parts logistics enables swift supplies to the managed fleet.
Finances – Account
Reliable, transparent, conscientious – even with complex structures: This is how we keep an eye on costs, cash flows and earnings at all times:
Costs, cashflows and earnings always in focus:
- Active financial reporting – based on our customers’ wishes
- Cash management
- Commercial management of SPV companies (KG and/or Ltd companies)
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets
Two networks result in a well-filled pool of experienced specialists. This is how we form permanent teams for the best ships:
The right personnel at the right place at the right time:
- We offer crewing concepts including crew cost budgets
- We source and employ seafarers, together with our partners in the countries of origin of our colleagues onboard
- We maintain a high retention level, with well experienced shipboard teams identifying themselves with “their” vessels.
- We support seafarers developing their careers on board
- We educate trainees and cadettes
We are shaping a promising segment in the industry. You benefit from attractive investment models at project and corporate level:
Investing with BAAS? A good choice due to the following reasons:
- Attractive investment opportunities, both on project as well as corporate level.
- You gain access to a global, established investment market offering attractive and sustainable yields.
- Transparency throughout the investment with continuous benchmarking of OPEX and earnings.
- You stay in control based on quarterly reporting of all relevant technical and financial developments.
- Together we create green shipping solutions with the aim of outperforming regulatory standards. This is our motivation to develop a new generation of short sea trading vessels.